Friday, June 19, 2009

Hope You Know

So today, I wasn't particularly having a bad day, but there had been some bad instances. I was feeling kind of down because I don't feel like I'm really contributing much at work or filling my whole job description, sometimes it seems like all I'm doing is sweeping the hair up of the barber shop floor. I know someone has to, but I wish I could do more sometimes... and Dave was frustrated and I didn't know what to do to help him not be.
And I've been jealous because we didn't get to go on a honeymoon, and while we're having an adventure, we aren't going to make near the money we'd hoped, and I was scared for a few days that I was pregnant and I didn't want to be pregnant and not excited about it... Just down...

Then today I was just browsing friends blogs and I randomly clicked on a friend of a friends blog (I know its kinda creepy, but it helps me to ignore my troubles if I read about someone elses). And I came across a woman who was on her 4th pregnancy, she'd lost the 3 previous. And this video was on her sight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz41YxNiHEg&eurl=http%3A%2 %2Fcloudsarefarbehindme.blogspot.com%2F&feature=player_embedded

Sorry, i couldn't figure out how to add it as a video... But it really struck me. Hopefully it will have the same effect on you as it did on me.

2 comments:

The Sabeys said...

Because I live on BYU campus I cannot get YouTube. Do you know if there is another way to get the video?
I use to get jealous when people would tell me where they went on their honeymoon (hawaii or cruises or something of the sort). We did have one, but it was only 3 days driving down California. But then Allen and I talked about it and decided that it was better that way. We didn't spend very much money on our honeymoon but the last two years we have gone on some pretty fun trips to some great places and we know each other so much better and love each other so much more that these trips are more meaningful than a honeymoon. So... you can look forward to second and third or first honeymoons!

Chase and Heather said...

Hey D-money! Sorry to hear your feeling bumed. :( I'm still in the clounds from my wedding. Like Tevye says we are "so happy, we don't know how miserable we are" ...jk. We got the book you sent us. I have to admit though, even though we got it a few days after we got married I still turned red. But thankyou, I've heard it's a good one. Hope things are looking better for you we love you both!!