Monday, January 26, 2009

Moving Right Along

So, as a little prologue, Overstock.com is my new best friend. Both Dave and I got our wedding rings there for a fraction of what they would've cost at a jeweler. And they're nice, like really nice and I LOVE them!

Here is Dave's ring (it came in the mail today and Dave was so excited he made me let him see it so "He could try it on to see how it fit" yeah right...but it fits really well, so we're all good) :



And here's a picture of my engagement ring:



And here's my wedding ring that I picked out. :D


In total it was excatly $154 (and some sorta cents) for both of them including shipping. And yes, those ARE real diamonds. I was actually looking into come CZ ones, but I liked this one the best and it was within my price range so, like I said, Overstock.com is my new best friend. :)


And all in all I am getting very excited for this wedding!!!!! :D Like REALLY REALLY excited! A lady in my ward is throwing me a shower, which I didn't even think I was going to get, so that makes me feel super special and I've got a house, and an amazing husband-to-be and a job interview tomorrow. Life is good. Very Good :D

2 comments:

Owen said...

Nice.

Zinah said...

I like the wedding ring!!! It will add some sparkle.