Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Fabulous Day




So, I wanted to post some pictures of my fabulous day!

We took our professional pictures the afternoon before and we should get those this next week (!!!) but here are some pictures that my family took as Dave and I came out of the temple and some from the reception.

Enjoy!


He wanted to dip me as we came out... :)


Just a cute pic of us both

I really liked this idea :)


Then we took this one...



So, there you go. Theres sorta a taste of what the temple was like. Check out my facebook for better pics... uploading them all here takes too long. :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

You're adorable! I hope you're just having an amazing time! I love you two! (sometime I'll post a comment with more punctuation than an exclamation mark! not today!) :)