Thursday, April 16, 2009

We're Finally Leaving!

Well for those of you who didn't know, Dave and I are going to Knoxville Tennessee over the summer! Why may you ask? Well I shall tell you.

So Dave works for a home security alarm company (Lifetime Security) that his older brother and a friend started together before the housing market crashed. Since things are finally picking back up they decided to take the company to Tennessee over the summer for a summer selling program.

This means we get to go on a Road Trip! I am literally almost doubling the number of states I've been in by taking this trip. The previous list is Arizona, California, Utah, New Mexico and El Paso (not really Texas in my opinion.) Now the additions are going to be the rest of Texas, Tennessee obviously, and Arkansas. Then we Might, (i'm hoping we'll be able to but probably not) got to Virginia to visit our nieces (we just got a brand new one!) and our nephew. Unfortunatly the probably won't happen because we're both planning on going to school next semester and we've got to drive back.

But I am WAY excited! This is a momentous occasion for me because I have never spent more then 2 weeks outside the state of Arizona. So this is a big step. I'm stoked! Another kind of funny thing that we realized is that I have never lived anywhere that didn't start with the letter T. I grew up in Tucson, moved to Thatcher for college, I got married and now live in Tempe, and even when I break out of Arizona, you guessed it, I'm living in 1 of only 2 states that start with the letter T (I'm driving through the other one).

We got pictures and a floor plan of where we're going to be staying last night and I have to say... They are adorable!!! I know its kinda hard to see but they're done in English Tudor design! They are adorable!!! I seriously can't wait.

We both kind of joked after seeing them that we won't want to come back. Our apartment now is tiny and doesn't have a washer inside and there is no dryer at all. But these are going to have both in each unit! Our floor plan is below and we're very excited!I've got a job with the company as well. I'm just going to be helping out with office work. I like office work so I'm excited :) We're leaving as soon as our vehicle gets done with its check up in Tucson and we hope to be there the early part of next week! We'll give updates and take lots of pictures on our trip!

Have fun baking this summer because we won't be!!!