Friday, July 3, 2009

Annoying Bugs :P

So we are here in Tennessee, and I don't know if Dave has experienced these bugs, in fact he's probably to busy to notice, but I am starting to go insaine.

There are these bugs here that make the most annoying screeching noise at dusk from around 7-9:30 and they drive me crazy! It honestly sounds like a car thats trying (and failing) to start, but in a very high pitched way.. almost a screaming way. These things are worse then cicadas people...

I googled it, but I didn't get anything back. :P I want to kill them all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard that area has some pretty intense bugs.

Chase and Heather said...

Speaking of bugs, count your blessings! Chase and I had an unwanted visitor a few days ago. I woke up at one in the morning because I felt something stinging on my leg and lo and behold we found a scorpion in our bed. It's just to bad we didn't catch it before it stung me! I hate bugs!!!
When are you coming back to AZ?